The Oxygen Resistant Effusion Cell is designed for the operation in oxygen rich or reactive gas atmosphere for a pressure range from 10-4 mbar/torr up to several mbar/torr.
The use of a special Ni-alloy for heater wires and shielding parts allow the operation of the source in UHV and oxygen containing atmosphere up to a temperature of 1000° C. By using noble-metal-alloys for heater wires, shieldings and construction materials, operating temperatures of up to 1200°C are achievable.
Add to request cart
- Oxygen resistance option for standard wire heater cells (WEZ, PEZ, NTEZ)
- Ni-alloy-wire heaters up to 1000°C
- Noble-metal-alloy-wire heaters up to 1200°C
- Pressure range from UHV up to several mbar
- Various crucible sizes and crucible materials
- Various filament configurations