- 60° wide angular mode
- 30° higher dispersive angular mode
- 40 mm working distance
- Intensity optimized transmission mode
- Angle resolved kinetic energy range up to 10,000 eV
- < 1.8 meV energy resolution guaranteed in UPS
- Real time image correction
The EW4000 opens new directions of science. Where our previous spectrometers have been a revolution to ARPES, the EW4000 goes one step further. Expanding the parallel angular detection range to 60° in the full range from UPS via XPS to HAXPES gives great possibilities for high transmission measurements as well as novel Standing Wave and XPD experiments.
The EW4000 is breaking new ground for advanced photoelectron spectroscopy experiments. The new extreme wide angle lens technology brings a leap not only in angular range but also in acquisition speed and kinetic energy range. In the EW4000 this new lens development is combined with the proven performance of our 200 mm radius hemisphere.